Ban Hammer! Season 2 & Some Issues update

Devjuan

USoeGpP.png

The Following Accounts have been Banned Permanently from the server.

Username: jw888
Username: pakyukaaaa
Username: serbulok
Username: kwkwkk

These accounts have dummy characters that are spreading false rumors about the server and disrespecting GM's & Staffs in-game.

We already tracked your main accounts! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The Following Characters have been Character Banned from the server.

IIIIIl MONO IIIII - Reason Guild Name Impersonation
WWWWWWWWWWVVVVVWWWWV  - Reason Guild Name Impersonation

Please Take note that we do not tolerate players inciting chaos upon guilds, manipulating them into fighting verbally with the FAKE IGN's that is being used, IF we see any more of these characters and confirmed that it is not related to the guild that they are representing, you will be banned immediately.

GOTM STATUS UPDATE:

Last Sunday WOE on Mardol, Nazi camped on 1st Barricade while Kumpadres are defending the castle and Nazi got a warning from me after we reviewed the video, held a meeting with staffs and then i talked to the guild leader. 

All of this is done silently, behind the scenes as there is no need to make it an issue in public.

Last Night (Friday) , Roblox Guild camped on 1st barricade while NGO are defending the castle, i already talked to Roblox Guild and they also got a warning from me after we reviewed the video, held a meeting and talked to other guilds involved.

Please take note that even if you cannot see some warnings in public. We are enforcing the rules of GOTM , and as much as possible solve it WITHOUT much ISSUE and DRAMA.

May this serve as a lesson and warning for all players who will do the same. We are always watching and will do anything to protect our server's reputation & maintain a Non-Toxic Community.

P.S if we saw any rumors that will discredit the server and is highly defamatory, we are prepared to seek legal counsel and SUE any person involved.

• Upvote 2

• Devjuan unpinned and unfeatured this topic