Scam Cases and Ban (Case Closed)

Devjuan

Mz11e39.png

Hello Everyone , these past few days there have been a scam case / issue that have got the attention of the server.

Yes you guess it right it's the Scam Case between Janes & HyperGaming.

The issue started when Janes is looking for a video editor and asked HyperGaming to do the comission, which in the end, hypergaming told janes that he will find someone to do it for a price and they both agreed on a deadline with payments and whatnot.

The deadline comes and the video is delivered but the Payment is still pending, Janes told hypergaming if he could wait a little bit longer and he agreed. The next deadline for the payment comes and Janes is still not paying, And that's where HyperGaming asked the staff's for help.

NOTE: This is a special case since HyperGaming & Janes are both a supporter of the server and Janes also have been an ambassadress of the server from Oct ~ Dec 2021 from ArunafeltzRO Ambassador Event Popularity Vote. And Her Title have been revoked last December due to inactivity and scam issues that she is bringing on the server.

We invited both Janes & HyperGaming to a conference call to settle this issue once and for all, Janes admitted to her wrongdoings and confirmed her actions & before the conference call we gave her ultimatum the day before that she will be given sanction ingame if she did not comply, and she failed to do that.

This is not the first time that she violated the server rules and scammed someone.

fMONxlP.png

1RbKiUP.png

SANCTIONS IMPOSED:

Ultimately she will be given a Permanent Ban on ALL of her accounts (all the items will be given to HyperGaming for compensation to his troubles and his Payment for the commissioned video). Should she create a new account anonymously from a new computer & IP, the server has the right to immediately BAN her should an issue arise and if proven that she is the instigator of it (Little or Big).

And this post as a statement of what she did. This post will not be deleted and will be forever recorded in the history of ArunafeltzRO.

Facebook link of Janes (Alias) Now Luna J:
Lance Liam | Facebook

Discord Name: Luna J#3701

True Name
Kenneth Rabino

P.S I hate wasting time and this issue has taken a considerable amount of my time and effort, and is still taking my time as i type right now and to track for all of the accounts related to this ?. Needless to say I AM NOT AMUSED.

Mz11e39.png
Blame the hanash for the update delay ??

• Upvote 3

• Devjuan unpinned and unfeatured this topic