Dev1 Butetecation V2

Devjuan

Hello Arunafeltz Nation!

Dev1 will have a short vacation leave starting on July 29 ,2022 (10pm After WOE) until August 1, 2022

Please read the full details below.
Zkhv9tO.png

My family will have an out of town vacation in a faraway place so we will depart on night-time for a cool night trip, I manage to convince them to depart after 10pm (After GOTM WOE) so i can still record our GOTM WOE and supervise it ?(OMG Dev1 so dedicated im gonna giv u 1 million dollars).

I will still be available during "Night time GMT+8" around 8pm onwards in game & In discord during the duration of my vacation because i love you all ?

I will still Record GOTM WOE but i wont be able to upload the videos, so you guys will have to wait until August 1, 2022 for the videos muehehehe.

i am announcing this early so for those who want to open tickets for request and etc now is your chance before i go on a vacation weee.

Honestly i just got dragged into my wife's family vacation out of nowhere & i don't have a choice but  to go ?.

P.S [GM] Noah, [GM] Mors, [GM] Celestial, [GM] Skiph, [GM] Penelope, [GM] Skye, [GM] Gemini & Admin Helsinki are still available in game and discord / facebook. So there's not much to miss ? (Unless you are accessing the Butete Supporter Shop by Dev1).