Jabol's Lazy Gunslinger AFK "Wave Mode - Forest"

Prototype™

For Introduction and basic builds on new wave mode please refer to my older post which can be found --- CLICK HERE DUMBFUCK

Now lets get started on how to do the LAZY WAY.

Firstly, Due to the new freebie mechanics I have found out that the item "Orbs Of Survival" Has the same effect as Dragon Sword which grants user to use level 1-4 Warm Wind

(Sorry na, hindi ko alam na ganeto na pala effect neto kaya nasabi ko dragon sword kanina, Pasensya ka na ha? God Bless)

N4FZsfa.png

Skill and Item Placement On Your Skill Bar

F4 = Desperado

F5 = Bubble Gum

1 = Warm Wind 1

2= Warm Wind 2

3= Warm Wind3

4= Warm Wind 4

Tip: You Need Minimum of Two Kiel(80 After Cast Delay)For This To Work Properly

How To Use

There are 2 AHK the YOU will be using (NO, YOU CANNOT "ALTTAB" WHILE USING THIS, MAGPAKALOYAL KA NAMAN SA IISA)

Desperado AHK = Press F4 to RUN/PAUSE the script ---- F1 = Exit App (Exits the whole macro entirely)

Bubble Gum AHK = Press F5 to RUN - It will loop for 5 times with sleep time of 88000 or around 14 minutes 30 seconds ---- F1 = Exit App (Exits the whole macro entirely)

Extract any of the file using WinRar and just double click the Macro(It will auto run as admin)

Downloadable Files

Desperado AHK - Click Me

Gum User AHK - Click Me

Wu80Ai1.png

Video for reference

Dragon Sword can be replaced with the freebie Item "Orbs Of Survival" and since I just figured it out after uploading the Video. I am too lazy to upload another one and replace it.

Wag ka na umangal. Same effect lang sila ng nasa video.

Spammer Tip 

Any 10 pcs of the same bullet will do because we will rely on Warm Wind for Elements

To reduce lag type @packetfilter attack before going to farm

stand on the specific coords like shown on the video,its on 50 72. Dont' ask just do what I say

type this autopot command in game @autopot sp 50015 30 250 for Elixir Pots(Madala Ka Din Wag Un Itatype Mo Lang. BOBO KA BA?)

uOxsd7X.png

-Enjoy AFK Farming You Lazy Fucks :) -

Credits to @xBad#2604 on Discord for helping with the base script for the Desperado Skill

Edited by Prototype™

• Prototype™ changed the title to Jabol's Lazy Gunslinger AFK "Wave Mode - Forest"
  • Devjuan pinned this topic