Boundless Sea’s Weekly Domain Guide

Zero Qi

Hello,

In this guide, I would like to share to you the build I used, as well as the strategy, and the rewards system that is in the Weekly Domain Instances.

Instance Monsters Information:

The monsters in this instance are easier to kill than those that are in The Other Domain instance. It’s mostly common mobs and bosses that are available in pre-renewal are in Stage 1 to 40. I usually aim to reach stage 41 within 5 to 6 minutes. In stage 40-ish and above, you’ll encounter Leak, Scaraba Monsters, Incarnation of Morrocs, Kraken Mobs, Manuk and Splendide mobs. And of course, the Boss of the instance Amdarais, Kraken, Fenrir, and Naught Sieger.

Our goal in this instance is not only to finish it on time but also to finish it as fast as we can. As of this writing the fastest I was able to clear the instance is 8 minutes 30 seconds. Given that I don’t commit any small mistakes during the run.

The Build:

As of this writing I’m still debating in my mind if I should try to make a Gunslinger with spread attack and Gatling Fever build to complete the instance. But for now, we will use High Wizard to finish the instance.

“Why High Wizard?! It’ll be very slow to kill Bosses because they have high MDEF!” While it is true that High Wizards are slower compared to the common MVP Killers, such as Gunslingers, Snipers, and Assassin Cross, the HW is faster to clear large number of monsters scattered in the whole map especially those with low HP and low MDEF. So, the build that we’re going to use should not only have high damage but also have 100% after cast reduction and ignore MDEF of boss monsters.

Equipment

• Top +12 - +13 Black Dragon Helm / Dragon Helm [Vesper Card] – 30% ignore MDEF to Bosses when dealing magic attacks

• Middle: Black Dragon Cyclops / Dragon Cyclops [Vesper Card] – Same as above to get 60% total

-        Swap with [+12 to +13 Visor Chroma] – to ignore mdef of normal monsters and also provide 40% after cast delay reduction when you don’t have 4 state alchemist watch.

• Low: Angeling Wings – 50% movement speed. Very Important.

• Armor: Dragon Armor [Matk +3%, +4%, +5%] [Amdarais Card] – Deal more damage when worn with Dragon Set. And the card also deals more damage. You can use Tao Gunka or Marc card if you don’t have Amdarais.

• Shield: Dragon Shield [Int +1, +2, +3 or ANY] [Alice Card] – Any enchant will do for the shield. I don’t actually have enchant on mine hehehe. I used Alice card because in the final stage someone deals lots of damage to me and I died. But you have autopots don’t worry about it.

• Weapon: +12 to +13 Runic Staff [4x Celine Kimi] – For more damage. I haven’t tried using other weapons. Maybe you can use Glare Dragon Staff as an alternative.

• Garment: +12 to +13 Dragon Manteau [After Cast Delay +10%, +15%, +20%] – Since you won’t be using any Kiel Card you need this to compensate for the lack of After cast delay you have on the build. You’ll also need 2 of these for switching.

-        Swap between Ancient Nightmare Mummy Card, for Fire and Earth Damage, and Gioia Card, for Wind and Ghost Damage.

•Shoes: +12 to +13 Dragon Boots [Matk +5% to Boss, +10% to Shadow, +10% to Boss] [Fallen Bishop Card] – This allows you to deal more damage to bosses. I picked +10% to Shadow because when I was just starting out. I have a hard time killing Leak which is Dark property.

• Accessories: x2 State Alchemist Watch [2x Mavka Card] – to Increase your Meteor Storm damage which is you main killer skill for most of the bosses.

-        Swap with 2x Dragon Rings [2x Elvira Card] – Because you’re on a budget and don’t have 2 State Alchemist Watch like me and also to increase your Jupitel Thunder and LoV damage.

•Costumes Enchant: [After Cast Delay +5%, Matk +3%, Matk +7%] [T1 Int stone, T2 Matk/Int Stone, T3 Matk/All Stat stone] – This is for all 3 headgear Costumes. You’ll need the 15% after cast delay from the 3 costumes to get a total of 100%

+13 Shadow weapon with Int Unique Gemstone – for Extra Int. (as of this writing I don’t have shadow weapon and T3 stones. So if you have it, then good for you, right?!)

Stats: You can just copy my stats in the screenshot below. I really didn’t give it much thought. Just make sure to have max Int, Instacast (even when quagmired), and max aspd.

image.png.7f211dc2dc210a90e6599208fdbaecf1.png

Usables:

Make sure to bring this with you. It’s also better if you know how to use 4rtools’s Autobuff features so that you won’t forget to use these at the right times. Also make sure to turn ON your VIP Buffs.

• Soul Link Scroll – You need this to increase your HP and mainly to increase Meteor Storm and LOV damage.

• Full Chemical Protection Scroll w/ Glistening Coat – just in case your initial FCP runs out better to have a backup.

• Panacea – if you get silenced/cursed/confused. Use panacea.

• Box of Drowsiness – for extra MATK

• Box of Sunlight – if you’re not using Black Dragon Cyclops then use this instead to see hidden enemies.

• Increase AGI Scroll – Use this to cancel out any slows or Decrease AGI and increase your movement speed.

• Token of Siegfried – In case you die. Then stand back up.

• Don’t forget to bring Aruna Credits so that you can open the chest at the end.

Strategies:

For stages 1 up to 40, you may keep using this set to kill all the mobs.

60% ignore MDEF of BOSS monsters, 100% After cast delay, Increase Fire element Magic Damage. You don’t need to switch to kill even those that are fire element monsters. They’ll just die easily with Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion.

image.png.da8ec13e22eff0f9c1a8e22da0a347cd.png

Once you reach the stage where Leak is, spam Meteor Storm in spots where you want Leak to walk in to. This is to prevent Leak from casting Land Protector. So, pre-cast MS in a cell adjacent to Leak then walk into that cell to lure until it’s killed. You may use Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion to kill the other mobs.

Once you reach the stage where Ktullanux is. Use the image.png.c2700cfb9a0ec6c0dcf7b504bc301fc3.png to swap your equipment to this.

This build now have 30% ignore MDEF of BOSS monsters, 40% ignore MDEF of NORMAL monsters, 100% after cast delay, Increased damage when using Wind element Magic Damage. This should be enough to kill Ktullanux with Jupitel Thunder and Lord of Vermillion for the other spawns.

Right after you kill Ktullanux, get ready to use your skill “Sight” and Box of Sunlight (if you’re not wearing Black Dragon Cyclops) in order to kill Skogul. Some of this mobs will hide and start using Grimtooth on you. So just go near them to unhide them with Sight.

Once you reach Stage 45 or where the Queen Scaraba is, Use the image.png.c2700cfb9a0ec6c0dcf7b504bc301fc3.png to swap back to your Fire Magic damage build and use it until Stage 47. CAUTION: Stage 47 is Incarnation of Morroc. Some of these mobs use a skill called ‘Magic Mirror’ and this can instantly kill you if you’re damage is too high or if your autopots wasn’t able to catch up with the damage. Just resurrect with Token of Siegfried then proceed.

On Stage 48 to 49, Use the image.png.c2700cfb9a0ec6c0dcf7b504bc301fc3.png to swap back to your Wind Magic damage build in order to kill the sea monsters and the tentacles..

On stage 50, Use the image.png.c2700cfb9a0ec6c0dcf7b504bc301fc3.png to swap back to your Fire Magic Damage build and lure all the bosses near you and spam Storm Gust, Lord of Vermillion, and Meteor Storm. Spam more Meteor Storm because this is your main damage dealer skill. Lord of Vermillion will be able to chip down the HP of the Kraken. When all the other bosses are killed, Use the image.png.c2700cfb9a0ec6c0dcf7b504bc301fc3.png to swap back to your Wind Magic Damage build and kill Kraken with Jupitel Thunder and LoV to end the instance.

Rewards:

You will only get the rewards for this instance once you’re able to kill the final bosses. Unlike The Other Domain, where you’ll be able to get the same rewards whether you finish it fast or slow as long as it’s on time, for the Weekly Domains, not only you need to clear the dungeon but you also need to do it AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

The quantity of rewards for clearing these domains are based on how fast your total clearing time is. Each domain will have different ARO Loot and Exclusive Domain Drop. (For more info about these rewards you may refer to: https://arunafeltz.net/wiki/index.php/Weekly_Domains )

image.png.08fe768d7a84ccf9fa0cde4c6d3b8990.png

In this example shown above, you can see the Total Clear Points as 1107056 and more importantly the Item Reward Bonus as 221 from Domain of Tiw. Now, that figure of 221 is the upper limit of the rewards that you can get. Which means for that run, you have a chance to get 221 ‘Tiw’s Crystals’. BUT you should also take note that there is a lower limit of rewards. While the higher limit can be determined by how fast you can clear the instance, the lower limit is the lowest possible number of rewards you can get per run. As per Dev1, the lower limit is calculated by your Item Reward Bonus divided by 5. In the example shown above, the lowest possible number of ‘Tiw’s Crystals’ you can earn is 44. Which means, you still need to complete the instance AS FAST AS YOU CAN to get a better lower limit rewards.

Conclusion:

With that being said, if I miss anything please don’t hesitate to inform me and the community about your discoveries! I hope we can improve this build and all of us can get the best from the Weekly Domains! That would be all for this guide and aaaaaa Peace!

• Thanks 1